We have added several new players to the group, and we also have quite a few that are inactive. Most of the inactive ones are simply busy with work. I know of one that has also been sick (not seriously, and is recovering).
As always, RL comes first. Always. RP is for fun, but RL comes first.
We are also working on several storylines within the group. This is changing the group’s background, somewhat. (See below: RPG Storylines and Background Info).
Because of the way story lines have progressed, we now have several subgroups in the RPG.
The group hasn’t split. There are simply stories within stories that are developing. Sometimes the subgroups only interact with those particular characters. At other times they will interact with others within the larger group or even with characters that are not in the NavKor 36 RPG at all.
Right now we have the following:
- The NavKor 36 RPG – the main group. This includes all of the characters that are associated with the NavKor 36 group. (There are currently over 50 characters listed for this group.)
- The Liberty II group – this is a group that is on board the Liberty II. They do interact with other people in NavKor.
- The Orion Defiance group – right now this is a very small subgroup, and it has not been very active yet. It will be the crew that is stationed on the Orion Defiance (Navaar’s second ship).
- The Galaxy Jewel crew (The Pirate ship) – this is a group that is currently included with the Liberty II group, but has SLs of their own on their ship.
- The Mandalorian group - we now have a group of Mandos that act as a squad for recon/brute force when needed.
- The Tantive IV group – @SenOrgana and @Miya_Xiao – mostly keep to themselves, but do interact with others when possible.
Because of the nature of the RP, there are crews that are stationed on different ships. It only makes sense that these crews would become smaller subsets of the larger group, since they spend a lot of time together in-character.
We have some new people, too. To make sure I don’t miss anyone (hopefully), I’ll list them by group (there is some crossover, but I’ll only list people once):
(People in bold are newer to the group, so links will be given.)
Liberty II list (not just crew, but people that interact with them a lot, so they are important to the storylines):
- Ian Scarlet
- Dash Solaran
- Damain Istann
- Ethan Baird
- Deliah Blue
- Lady Everon
- Rival Crimson
- Emerald Crimson
- Silver One
- The Lady Sith
- Kalei Vondar
- Tasha Vel
- BarMan Mike
- Jaeger Marques
- Lorinne Kirn
- Jack Gabriel
- Tynnara James
- Enzi Akida
- Trista Jacobs
- Ylesian Slave (Lillya)
The Galaxy Jewel crew (part of the Liberty II group):
- G’naal (the captain)
- Dylatt (her second in command)
- Grace Errin(new crew member, recently from the Star Trek galaxy, now in the SW galaxy)
The Mandos (part of the Liberty II group and NavKor as a whole):
The Tantive IV group (part of the Liberty II group):
The Orion Defiance group:
- Vil Dance (captain)
- Kalei Vondar (yes, he’s mentioned in the Liberty II group, also.)
Other NavKor 36 people:
- Miss Viz Lahue
- Colton Reyes
- Vao Goldheart
- James Griffin (@Magic_Man_)
- Grant Var
(If I missed anyone, send an @ to @SharatheOrion.)
RPG Storylines and Background Info
When this RPG first started, everyone that was involved with it either worked with NavKor 36, or was associated with someone who worked for NavKor 36.
That is not necessarily the case anymore.
You still have the majority of people working for NavKor 36. However, the group on the Tantive IV and the one on the Galaxy Jewel (G’naal’s ship) do not.
In the RPG, G’naal (captain of the Galaxy Jewel) is a pirate/mercenary who leads a very large coalition of pirate ships. She is Navaar’s rival, and is based on Tynnara’s habitable moon, Xanh. Her crew numbers around 20 on the ship, including Dylatt (her second in command) and Grace Errin (a new crew member).
The Tantive IV crew interacts with Navaar and others, but mostly works on aiding the Rebellion.
We have had some people that have wanted RSS feeds. In fact, we have a lot of readers that don’t even log into Twitter.
After testing numerous programs that will convert Twitter lists to RSS feeds, we have found one system that works fairly well.
Please note that there are sometimes gaps in the RSS feed. Since the same gaps (to some extent) occur in the same parts of the timeline no matter which RSS program you use, I can only assume it has something to do with Twitter, and it isn’t the fault of the app.
With that being said, the following links are for the RSS feeds for various groups and subgroups. You will need some kind of RSS feed reader in order to read this. (I personally, use Google Reader, but there are others.)
The following links are for the RSS feeds that have been the most reliable:
1. The NavKor 36 RPG – This is all 50+ accounts. It’s busy, but you won’t miss anything if you use this one.
2. The Liberty II Group - This is the crew of the Liberty II and the Galaxy Jewel, plus some others that interact with them a lot.
3. The Orion Defiance crew - The crew of the Orion Defiance. Kind of quiet at the moment.
That’s about it for now.
Questions? Either shoot an @ reply to @SharatheOrion, or leave a comment.